xfs (font server) crashes under cygwin. Anyone got it to work?

Jeremy Wilkins jeb@jeremywilkins.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 03:58:00 GMT 2002

Quick thought, its nothing to do with the XP's built in firewall is it.
I can't remember whether this is enabled by default, if it is enabled
try disabling it and then see if xfs works.

Jeremy