Updated on sourceware: XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-10

Jack Larsen larsen587@firemail.de
Wed Jul 10 16:48:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

after upgrading to 4.2.0-10 xmodmap Xmodmap failed with
"unknown command bad keysym in remove modifier list
'Mode_switch', no corresponding keycodes".

If anybody experienced the same problem please
 comment out the line "remove control = Mode_switch"

-Hans

--
"Jack Larsen"