Send Keys to a window.

Thomas Chadwick j_tetazoo@hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 05:20:00 GMT 2002

You might find the utility x2x to be a helpful reference.  It grabs mouse
and keyboard events from one X server and re-directs them to another.  Both
binary and source packages are available via Cygwin Setup under the XFree86
heading.

By the way, I'm not an Xlib programmer, so I'm afraid I can't be of much
assistance beyond what I've just told you.