alt-tab: client window receives tab / pressing both shift-key s = caps-lock

Jehan jehan_something@hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:47:00 GMT 2002

Pille Geert (bkarnd) wrote:
> couldn't wait, so I went home during the midday-break to fetch it, and
> indeed, both problems have mysteriously disappeared.

I hope it's not too mysterious or Harold may feel it as an insult to his
programming skills!! ;)

> Thank you, (and Boy Wonder Jehan, if I followed the mailings correctly).

Nope, I didn't do anything about it except reminding Harold. But you're
welcome :)

> What a pity, do we now have a product that is perfect?

No because I see doubled cursors ;)

> Ah, I know something.  Maybe Jehan, in his youthful enthousiasm

And before you said I was a boy. What make you think that I'm so young?
I left school several years ago already. Gosh time is going fast.

> could
> provide us with pseudocolor without going fullscreen?  Maybe he likes a
> little challenge?

 From a mail from Harold on February:

"You CAN run in windowed mode (instead of fullscreen) if you run XWin.exe
with the -engine 1 argument and you have Windows in 8 bit color mode:

XWin -engine 1"

And then, there is several thing that makes it hard for me:
   - I don't anything about X (what's pseudocolor?)
   - I don't know anything about DirectDraw (except that it comes with
DirectX)
   - I don't have much time (bascally only week-ends).

And besides that, I would be more motivated to work on the multiwindow
mode :)

> It might keep him from worrying about seeing multiple
> cursors?

"...I see dead cursors..."

	Jehan