[ANNOUNCEMENT] xwinclip Test 04 (Cygwin/XFree86 and Windows clipboard integration)

Brian Gallew geek@burri.to
Wed Jun 12 06:21:00 GMT 2002

Harold L Hunt said:
> Eric Peabody's messages are getting bounced by the list server.
> Apparently his mail server is changing the format of the message
> somehow.  Anyway, his reply is below.

Most likely he's using MS Outlook and/or MS Exchange.  They're famouns
for adding ms-tnef bits to messages.  It *can* be disabled, but I have
no idea how to do it myself.  I just know that the vendors who still
do business with me have all figured out how to do it.
The ones who couldn't figure it out no longer do business with me.