Cygwin Xstart problems also

Franz Wolfhagen FRANZW@dk.ibm.com
Thu Jun 13 00:18:00 GMT 2002

You missed the point of installing using the Unix text type which ensures
that you are mounting the font directory in binary mode.

The URL is
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html#q-error-font-eof

Please remember to answer to the mialinglist instead of me directly....

Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Franz Wolfhagen

"James L. Olds" <jolds@gmu.edu> on 12-06-2002 21:46:39

Please respond to "James L. Olds" <jolds@gmu.edu>