Problem starting X

Harold L Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Jun 17 12:51:00 GMT 2002

Hal,

Which mirror where you using for Cygwin's setup.exe?  (It will select the last
mirror used if you run it again... or look in your local package directory and
you'll see a directory name for each mirror you have used).  I suspect that
one or more mirrors out there is having a problem with getting all of the
packages.

Or, it could be a problem related to the fact that I am usind the 'test:' flag
in the setup.hint without any corresponding 'curr:' flag.  What version of
setup.exe are you running?

Harold