Spanning desktop across multiple X servers...

Thomas Chadwick j_tetazoo@hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 07:34:00 GMT 2002

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Grabbed the src from DEC, built it in a
jiffy, and voila!  It is EXACTLY what I was looking for.  FYI - I did some
additional poking around and found this, which describes making x2x more
secure:

http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/klee/misc/x2x.html