Avoiding "xterm doesn't work" problems in the future

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Fri Jun 28 12:04:00 GMT 2002

I was wondering if I could get some volunteers to test out future
cygwin releases on X so that we can potentially avoid scenarios
like the recent problems with 1.3.11.

All that I would ask is that people be available to try snapshots
on a regular basis.  I will try to remember to announce any snapshots
where there are major functionality changes and I'll try to give at
least a week's notice before making a new release (unless I'm trying
to make a bug-fix release, of course).

I'm basically interested in getting a few people to just stay on
the "cutting edge" of cygwin development so that we will know when
things break.

Anyone interested in doing this?

cgf