logos (was RE: AmiWM Port)

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Jun 3 12:45:00 GMT 2002

Nicholas,

Creating a logo requires a bit of knowledge and initiative on the part of
the logo creator.  It is one thing to create nice 256 x 256 pixel true color
mock-ups, but it is quite another to convert that into a 16 x 16 palettized
color icon, a 32 x 32 palettized color icon, a 32 x 32 true color icon, a
logo, etc.  I don't even know what formats Windows needs.  So basically
nothing has come from it because we haven't been presented with something
that looks good and can be used in icon formats as well.

Harold