alt-tab: client window receives tab / pressing both shift-key s = caps-lock

Jehan Bing jehan@bravobrava.com
Wed Jun 12 17:25:00 GMT 2002

 >>(sort of ghost cursors).....
 >
 > You know - this never bothered me until you mentioned it - now I keep
 > seeing it and it's really annoying ;(  Are you / have you fixed this
 > or shall I? (I'm currently running Test 57).

I did but without configuration so Harold removed that part from the
code. But it's easy to redo (remove cursor processing from WM_ACTIVATE
and WM_ACTIVATEAPP and don't check for pScreenPriv->fActive in
WM_MOUVEMOVE).

I won't do it until next week-end so if you want to look at it before
that, feel free.

		Jehan