Status of multi-windowed server

E ecognito1@earthcorp.com
Fri Jun 14 06:14:00 GMT 2002

At 04:01 AM 13/06/02 -0400, Harold Hunt wrote:
>http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2002-06/msg00086.html

Thanks for that.

I take it from the posting and follow-up threads that it certainly isn't
working out-of-the-box for what you download using setup.exe.  Do you know
where it is priorities on the TODO list for the project?

E.

P.S. Apologies to Harold for initially replying directly to him instead of
the list as seems to be proper etiquette in cygwin land.  I hadn't realised
he had posted his response to the list as well as directly to myself.