KDE 2.2.2 beta1 released

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@yahoo.com
Fri May 17 05:50:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I hate to chime in with a "me too", but I have been experiencing the same
issue.  I contacted Robert Collins about the issue and he said he would
look into why setup is doing that.  Haven't heard from him yet though...

Cheers,
Nicholas
--- Jonathan Fosburgh <syjef@mail.mdanderson.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 17 May 2002 09:39:23 +0200 Ralf Habacker
> <Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > today the KDE 2.2.2 beta 1 is released. For further details see
> > http://cygwin.kde.org/kde2.php
> >
> > Have fun !
> >
> > Ralf Habacker
> >

> I had this problem with the installer for 2.2.1 as well, but I was
> hoping
> it would be fixed in this one.  During the installation of kdebase, I
> will
> get about half way through, and then get booged down in a series of
> error
> messages that read:
>
> warning: deleting

d:\cygwin/opt/kde2/share/doc/HTML/en/kdeprint/cupsserverconfig_serverencryptionconfig_servercertificate_blurb.png"