New package for testing: OpenDX

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Tue May 21 21:28:00 GMT 2002

I've posted a new package, OpenDX, for testing to the sources.redhat.com
mirror network.

The package should show up on your favorite mirror within 24 hours under the
directory:
cygwin/xfree/testing/release/XFree86/dx/

You'll want to point Cygwin's setup.exe to the following directory, which
contains setup.ini, on your favorite mirror:
cygwin/xfree/testing/

I require some feedback on this package before I will consider posting it
for general release.

I'm not really comfortable with the fact that /usr/X11R6/dx/... is created
by this package, so I need to know from users of OpenDX whether or not this
package is usable (do you have to set paths to executables, etc.)

Awaiting suggestions,