SUMMARY: Xfree and Sampo Alphascan 712 monitor

David Komanek xdavid@natur.cuni.cz
Tue May 14 06:16:00 GMT 2002

'Thank you' goes to Harold Hunt, who pointed me to the FAQ cited bellow.
The right solution was to read the section 6.12, resp. 6.11. After that I
realized a few days ago I installed another application based on
czgwin1.dll, which was another version than I installed with cygwin. After
uninstalling the application, XFree works again. The monitor change was
done quite the same day, so I was completely mistaken by the finding the
cause of my problems. Sorry to vaste your time. Incompatibility between
various cygwin-based products is a task for another list.

Sincerely,

  David Komanek