rootless mode and mousing to other windows

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Nov 1 10:07:00 GMT 2002

Wilhelm,

Wilhelm Person wrote:

>Guess I'm in the 1% then, I prefer fvwm to any other window manager I have
>seen yet.  It would be very, very cool to have fvwm on Windows.
>
>/W

Are you referring to just having fvwm available for Cygwin/XFree86 or
are you referring to having the additional feature of
current-window-focus synchronization between fvwm and MS Windows?  If
you just want fvwm, it is already available as a Cygwin/XFree86 package
via setup.exe.  If you want the later feature, well, then that is what
we are discussing.