XWin.exe crashes

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Nov 3 20:16:00 GMT 2002

Yup, automode.o is what XWin.exe has been linking with for quite some
time now.  This fixed all the problems with the fonts directory not
being mounted in binmode.  It would be a pain to change all X binaries
to link automode.o, but we can easily change the few binaries that are
known to have problems, like xkbcomp.

Harold