Emacs in XWin is performing oddly

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Nov 13 08:27:00 GMT 2002

Hmm...

I am beginning to wonder if I built the last release with the munged
binutils release that was only around for a day or two.  That same
release of binutils caused my class project code to segfault on startup
everytime... updating to the latest bintuils cured the problem.  Maybe I
will make a new release soon...

Harold