xwinclip test 6 hacked to leave selection untouched

Chris Twiner c_twiner@hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 01:39:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I'm curious has it been forgotten that I already fixed the selection
grabbing over two months ago?

Either way the latest code does the clipboard chain stuff and handles
multiple windows ( -screen option), and some wierd bug were it doesn't free
the dll properly.  I can't get it to link properly on gcc 3.2.

The problem being the -mno_cygwin option doesn't seem to work.  The dll must
be without cygwin1.dll given that as a default it is not placed inside
?:\windows\system.  Maybe this is a point for another list.

If the latest code is wanted I'll post it, I'm pretty much finished with
what I want to do with it.  I can't for example see the point in spending
much more time on it if it never get's included.

Chris