Rootless mode

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Nov 24 14:08:00 GMT 2002

Kensuke,

Wow, you have been busy.

Could you run Cygwin's ``d2u'' on winwindow.h to convert the DOS
end-of-line characters to UNIX end-of-line characters and run the patch
again?

Just a quick question: does the window manager have to be started
seperately from XWin.exe, or does XWin.exe take care of launching the
window manager when you specify -multiwindow ?

Thanks for your hard work,

Harold