Strange xhost behavior- Please help!!

Kercso Jozsef jozsefke@freemail.hu
Mon Nov 4 23:47:00 GMT 2002

Hi!
  You have right, I've made a mistake in the presentation of the problem:

the "export DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0" at the second host must be:
"export DISPLAY=<FIRST_HOST_IP>:0.0"

However only the presentation was bad, the problem is the same.
I can ping the first machine from the second.

Best Regards
   Jozsef Kercso