XServer with no local GUI like KDE

Danilo Turina danilo.turina@alcatel.it
Fri Nov 8 09:49:00 GMT 2002

I don't understand clearly what you want, but maybe the -rootless
parameter of XWin.exe could be useful.
With "-rootless" applications displayed by the XServer seems notive
Windows applications in that they lay on Windows desktop.
In any case you need to start a window manager (twm, WindowMaker, icewm,
ecc.).
Bye,

		Danilo Turina