Virus Warning (RE: Cygwin Connection Tool for Windows -- new release)

Stephen Liu satimis@writeme.com
Thu Nov 14 18:02:00 GMT 2002

Hi Mario,

The setup file concerned has been removed by Norton Antivirus 2002
(updated).  I can't check again.  Now my P box resumes normal.     Also it
worked perfect before downloading the setup file.  It is protected by
Norton Antivirus 2002.

B.Regards
Stephen