Xwinclip doesn't work with Konsole

Chris Twiner c_twiner@hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 06:12:00 GMT 2002

>  I have tested the latest official release (Test6) and
>the hacked one from Chris Twiner, but neither works with
>Konsole, the console from KDE.

Hi,

What are you doing that makes you think it isn't working?  Are you just
using primary selection?  From what I can tell (quick research) it uses
CLIPBOARD and PRIMARY.  If (with my version) the selection is still shown
can you use the middle mouse button to "paste" it into another X app, like
xterm?  If so then it should be usable with both mine and test6.

does test6 clear the selection after you select it?

Chris