About Lesstif

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Nov 27 05:09:00 GMT 2002

Philippe,

Lesstif is supported in Cygwin/XFree86 in that there is a package of it
available that works quite well for most people using it.  However, you
are correct that there is not someone assigned to spend a lot of time
digging deep into issues that are affecting only a few users.  Those
affected users will have to step forward and diagnose such bugs on their
own, hopefully fixing them and sending the patch to
cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com so that a new package of Lesstif can be released
that fixes their bug.

Hope that helps,

Harold