Memory Leak install Binutil ?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Nov 27 05:16:00 GMT 2002

David,

I do not think that your problem has much to do with the failed binutils
install.  Rather, I think that your problem has something to do with
either a failed installation of the new version of the Cygwin DLL or it
is due to a problem with the new version of the Cygwin DLL that was
released just a day or two ago.  If it is the former, then you should
try reinstalling the cygwin package (which contains cygwin1.dll), if it
is the later, I am sure that we will hear tons of corroborating reports
in the next several days :)

Harold