XFree 4.2.1 + fontconfig-2

Alexander Gottwald alexander.gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Oct 2 03:39:00 GMT 2002

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Alan Hourihane wrote:

> Yes, then they are probably needed, so just check for me and I'll make
> the change.

I've done a test run this morning. Without the ComplexProgramTarget_1 in
cygwin.rules it fails in programs/bitmap with "No rule for target bitmap found"
since the makefile looks like this.
PROGRAMS=bitmap ...
all: $(PROGRAMS)
bitmap.exe: ...

With ComplexProgramTarget it builds succesfully. The Makefile is similar to this:
PROGRAMS=bitmap
all: $(foreach prog,$(PROGRAMS),prog.exe)
bitmap.exe: ...

To remove the ComplexProgramTarget we either have to write all elementes of
PROGRAMS as ProgramTarget(prog) or have ComplexTarget write a
all:: ProgramTarget(prog)
and remove the all: $(PROGRAMS) rule.

bye
	ago