cygwin-xfree Digest 1 Oct 2002 19:15:48 -0000 Issue 887

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Oct 3 13:52:00 GMT 2002

Randall,

Now that is cool!  What program did you do the highlighting in?  I think
we should make an AI program that automatically searches the FAQ or
project website for anything following ``Why can't I [...]'' or ``How do
I [...]'', grabs a screen shot, and highlights the relevant portion.  I
think we should do it if for no other reason than the huge grin it gave
me when I saw it :)

Harold