Cygwin Remote: Want to implement a Citrix Metaframe alternative

Thomas Chadwick j_tetazoo@hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 12:02:00 GMT 2002

Yup.  Works like a charm!  I use a version of the scheme described below
every day to get an X session on my Thinkpad served up by my RS/6000. (Can
you guess who I work for?)  I have the monitor from my RS/6000 side-by-side
with my Thinkpad, and run x2x to effectively give me a dual-headed X
Session.