how to make startxwin.bat "just like" startx?

Thomas Chadwick j_tetazoo@hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 07:26:00 GMT 2002

You might want to take a look at this recent post of mine...

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2002-10/msg00091.html

Of particular interest to you might be the stuff at the bottom about how to
create a shortcut on the Windows desktop which runs xinit.  You could easily
change the target to call startx instead.