Problems with xwinclip version 0.5/0.6

Chris Twiner c_twiner@hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 08:51:00 GMT 2002

Hi Volker,

Can you try the version I posted last month (there were several versions but
the last post holds the best version).

It solves the clearing of the selection.  I am suprised that the test06
solved your problem, it didn't with me or other users.  I use NEdit so I
have the same issue with active regions.

With respect to the selection maintaining two different clipboards can you
tell me if it seems to behave the same with my changes?

Also if you're testing rootless mode it would be good to know if it works in
that (it looks for a focus change in the root window so I am not sure it
will), I haven't had time to have a look yet.

Regards,

Chris