Invoking rootless mode

Keith D. Tyler keith@keithtyler.com
Thu Oct 17 13:30:00 GMT 2002

Uwe Schmidtmann was recently quoted as saying...
> Guess I needed that - I had TweakUI already installed for some other
> reason but never checked the mouse options... sh...
>
> By the way: This works absolutely positiv with the "-rootless" option of
> the new xwin binary. All looks like being integrated expcept copy/paste.

To get integrated copy/paste, you need xwinclip:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/devel/xwinclip/

And warning: it tends to crash here and there, so be prepared to restart
it as needed. Some days I have to restart it once or twice. But it works
rather well.

HTH,

Keith D. Tyler                                keith@keithtyler.com
Federal Way, WA                          http://www.keithtyler.com