RESPOND BY FAX URGENTLY!

R. A siii1@kuwait-mail.com
Tue Oct 22 13:06:00 GMT 2002

For Your Attention,

(TREAT PRIVATELY BY THE OWNER OF COMPANY)

[ALL REPLIES FROM YOU SHOULD BE BY FAX PLEASE WITH ALL OF YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION STATED]

I am writing to solicite for your cooperation in a multi million dollars international contract supply for the Government of Kuwait. We are a small company and a government employee that won a supply contractorship for the supply of some humanitarian products, but due to the status of our company as having no international banking accounts and registration to recieve the funds, we are contacting you to act as our foreign partner beneficiary so that the fund can be released to you on our behalf as a sub-contractor.

For your information, the contract value was over inflated by 30% and the Kuwait Ministry Of Finance approved the payment, so we would be willing to pay you for your assistance by means of commission from the over inflated sum.
If you can be relied upon and trusted in recieving the funds on our behalf, then please contact me immediately via my private Global Satelite Voice/Fax Number: + 14136386967 and provide me BY FAX ONLY with your Direct Telephone and Fax Numbers, and your Exclusive Email Address including full details of your company and personal profile so that we can evaluate how to incoporate your company as the fund reciever. Make SURE to send a fax with the above details.  As soon as I recieve the information, I shall contact you and discuss the immediate commencement of the project.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation as I expect your swift response in the above subject.

Regards,
R. Al-Mejrin.
SII International.