Handling XWin.exe with Namedpipes for IPC with und generated Windows Program (Win-32 PE .EXE)

choice15@gmx.de choice15@gmx.de
Thu Oct 24 06:12:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

Is there an Difference between the XWin.exe (or any other Cygwin compiled
Binaries) and
MS Visual C/C++ oder Borland C Executables?

I experimenting the handling of XWin.exe vCommandline Arguments via
Namedpipes
but on Access to the Process my MS C or Borland C Programm is teminating
with a
Access Violation (Windows Programms like ping.exe works fine?)

Is there an Problem to handle Cygwin binaries via Named Pipes from "normal"
Windows 32 Portable Excutable?

Greetings