xwinclip re selection polling

Chris Twiner c_twiner@hotmail.com
Sun Sep 1 11:11:00 GMT 2002

Hi All,

The select statement isn't the problem, it's the restart.  I'm pretty
certain that it's just due to the old window sending messages the select
does a peekmessage of NULL for the hwnd, this picks up all messages for that
thread.

The restarter wasn't closing the window so it's probable that the old hwnd
for the old window that wasn't getting closed is at fault.  This is just a
heads up, so no-one starts investigating unnecessarily. I'll post again with
the results.

Chris