Starting cygwin problem

Stephen Liu satimis@writeme.com
Sun Sep 15 05:12:00 GMT 2002

Hi Rasjid,

At 08:58 PM 9/15/2002 +1000, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:
>On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 8:11 pm, Stephen Liu wrote:
><snip>
> > The remaining question is how to resize "Cygwin/XFree86" window allowing
> > WinXP and Linux running side by side.  I have not add "-fullscreen" to
> > the batch file.
>
>I'm not quite sure what you mean here.  If you just want a smaller XServer
>window, then use the screen paramater.  If you want something else, you will
>have to be more explicit about what you mean.

Linux occupies the whole monitor screen and I am not allowed to resize
(reduce its window frame) its window so that WinXP will also appear on the
monitor screen simultaneously.  If Linux window can't be resized then I
have to shrink it to icon in order to view WinXP window.  Is it possible to
adjust Linux window frame manually with the mouse?  If NOT, is there any
solution to get a smaller Linux window.

Thanks

Stephen