New Project (was RE: X client wrapper for Win apps?)

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Sep 20 12:09:00 GMT 2002

Any such development would need to occur in a branch that could
eventually be merged back in if it proves stable, useful, well
modularized, and actively maintained.  If not, I'll just forget that
anyone ever talked about doing it in the first place.  That's why it
needs to move off list, even if it ends up being essentially a feature
of Cygwin/XFree86 rather than a seperate program/library.

Harold