twm and fvwm question

Pascal A. Niklaus NiklausP@landcare.cri.nz
Wed Sep 25 21:55:00 GMT 2002

Yes, Mozilla has File->Exit, but I only want to close a menu-bar-less
window created by javascript. And neither FVWM nor TWM add 'close' widgets
to the window frame. Is there really no possibility to create a 'close-event'?

Using kill seems a bit of a crude approach. Does killing the window also
free the resources the program uses for this window?

Pascal