Rootless Mode is an Important and Needed Feature

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Sep 27 13:10:00 GMT 2002

Good point Alexander.

On a side note: Why is it that XDarwin has so many people contributing
code and features (they seem to have an OpenGL-passthrough system now,
which is pretty amazing), while Cygwin/XFree86 has so few contributors?
  This seems contradictory because Windows is on 95% of desktops while
Mac OS X is only on < 1% (~20% of Apple's 5% market share are running
Mac OS X).

That question will probably always baffle me.

Harold