new subscriber

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Sep 30 20:29:00 GMT 2002

Frank,

Cygwin/XFree86 is a subproject of the Cygwin project that is focused on
the XFree86 (a free X Window System implementation) port to Cygwin.

If you install Cygwin/XFree86, then you have by definition installed
Cygwin.  You can select the Cygwin/XFree86 packages under the XFree86
category in Cygwin's setup.exe.  Select only the XFree86-base package
(in addition to the other default packages) if you are unsure of which
XFree86 packages you need.

Harold