psuedocolor emulation

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Sep 6 01:04:00 GMT 2002

The pseudocolor emulation does not actually work.  It is only a proof of
concept that we can advertise an 8 bit PseudoColor visual in addition to
our real TrueColor visual, applications can see this visual and select
it, and that these applications do not crash.  However, you will get no
benefit from using the PseudoColor emulation because the colors are
completely wrong.  I think I added a command-line parameter to enable
PseudoColor emulation, but I cannot recall the switch.  Check the
ChangeLog on the website for the ``Server Test Series''.

Harold