xwinclip - update and motif clipboard

Harold L Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Sep 19 05:19:00 GMT 2002

"Pille Geert (bkarnd)" <geert.pille@vandemoortele.com> said:

> [...]

Geert,

A credit is supposed to be one hour per week of class time for college
courses.  Thus, ten credits ~= ten hours of class per week.  The rule of thumb
for how much time to spend on your classes, is three times the number of
credits that it is.  Thus, I should be spending 30 hours per week on my
classes, in theory.  So, the calculation goes something more like this:

168 - 43 - 30 - (8h per night * 7 nights per week) = 39h for eating, washing,
attending weddings (two last weekend), getting to class and work, going to
doctors appointments (you wouldn't believe the number of these that I've got),
attending to a fiance who got her wisdom teeth out last week, visiting family,
etc. ~= 2h for answering emails :)

For some reason the last few weeks have just been exteremely busy.  I don't
know why.

Harold

> This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.
> If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
> You are explicitly requested to notify the sender of this email that the
intended recipient was not reached.