RH 7.3

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Sep 25 13:29:00 GMT 2002

Ben,

I sent you more complete instructions before but you obviously did not
read them.

Let me level with you Ben, you are in college or you work for a college.
 You aren't going to make it very far if someone tells you to read
something and you ignore them.

Let's try this again.  You have two options for running remote X Clients:

1) Remote sessions via XDMCP
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ug/using-remote-session.html

2) Displaying remote clients from a telnet or ssh connection:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ug/using-remote-apps.html

That is it.  Everything you need to know is right there.  Start off by
doing a simple test of displaying a remote client via telnet (as
described in 2).  Next try to display a remote client via ssh.  Finally,
if you are feeling brave, try a remote session via XDMCP.

Report what you have learned.

Harold