What package is GLX OpenGL from?

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Wed Apr 2 20:52:00 GMT 2003

Hi, Everybody!

(with a Dr. Nick Riviera intonation)

With the Monty Python "Spam" song intonation:

     FAQ, FAQ, FAQ, FAQ
     FAQ, FAQ, FAQ, FAQ

But in keeping with my policy of not taunting or scolding without
including a constructive answer, go here:
<http://cygwin.com/packages/>. For best results, use as much as you
know about the name. The search is a non-anchored grep pattern match
against the package content lists. File suffixes can help, but beware
that some standard command names are symlinks or scripts, so a ".exe"
suffix will not be present in those cases.

Randall Schulz