making X server a COM object..

Biju G C bijumaillist@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 17:40:00 GMT 2003

Chan Kar Heng,

WindowMaker, openbox, fvwm2 works fine in with weirdx and wierdx.net

only problem I am facing is, Unable to do XForwarding from wierdmind
and unable to contact author.

Pl. try to contact them at Jcraft....
at info@jcraft.com, support@wiredx.net, feedback@wiredx.net
they may be happy to help you.

or u may also be able to contact users
see http://www.jcraft.com/weirdx/index.html

if u r able to make progress, please inform me about it.

cheers
Biju