mobile phone accessories

situ hoten@jstel.net
Sat Apr 12 15:05:00 GMT 2003

Dear Sirs/Madam:
Through the CETRA , we have learned your name and address. We have
pleasure to inform you that we  have been engaged in exporting all
kinds antennas for mobiles phones and accessories.and others.
   We specialized in making and selling mobile phone accessories such as:
Leather case, Flashing products, Holder, Antenna, Housing, etc. Our
products are popular and get the good reputation form the market.We insist
on making profit with high quality and developing with new and advanced
technology, and executing market tenet with nicety product. The quality of
our products conformed to the inte rnational standard and our customer's
satisfaction.
ÉîÛÚÊкÆÌìͨѸ¿Æ¼¼¹«Ë¾³ÉÁ¢ÓÚ1998Äê¡£±¾¹«Ë¾×¨ÒµÉú²úºÍÁ¬ËøÏúÊÛ¸÷ÀàʱÉÐ
½«±¾×ÅÖØÖÊÁ¿¡¢ÊØÐÅÓõÄÔ­Ôò£¬Óë¸÷µØÅóÓѾ«³ÏºÏ×÷¡¢Ð¯ÊÖ¹²½ø¡£
    Thanks in advance.

website: http://www.hotentech.com
mailto:situ@hotentech.com