How can I disable/alter Alt-Tab win32 switching behavour?

"??????? ?????? (Alex Kuklin)" alexkuklin@niivo.ru
Mon Apr 14 10:42:00 GMT 2003

Alexander Gottwald ?????:

> I've now read some of the pages about the hooks the were sent to the list.
> But I doubt catching alt-tab is a good solution. You will no longer allow
> your users to switch applications. If Xwin is the only application which
> will be running on the system, you could consider installing linux since
> the xserver is much faster.
>
> You can of course alter the source code and add this hook to xwin. But
> I doubt you can convice any developer to add this.

There are some problems with linux boxes. Not all drivers are available
and so on. Also, I working in a mixed enviroment, Win98 and X running
from my main server. Alt-Tab is much more convinient to work in both
systems separately.
I think alt-tab catching could be added as option, as AltF4 catching is.
Also, there could be added alternative such as CtrlAltTab instead of AltTab.

WBR, Alex