Xfree86 installation

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:06:00 GMT 2003

Martin,

When you select the XFree86-base version it should automatically select
several other XFree86 packages.  Make sure that the "Bin" column is
selected for each of these packages, or else nothing will be installed
at all.

Also, make sure that you know how to start Cygwin/XFree86 once it is
installed; note that there is not a new icon when XFree86 is installed,
you have to find the batch file yourself:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ug/using.html#using-starting

Harold