REPOST: -multiwindow so very close to what's really needed....

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Apr 28 21:49:00 GMT 2003

Early,

That sounds great!  I always try to encourage people to write patches on
their own.  It really is surprisingly easy if you just dive in and start
reading the code and the comments (plus the Contributor's Guide holds
your hand through building the source).

Let us know if you have any trouble getting your patch to work.  We can
definitely help out on the details.

Eager to see your results,

Harold