REPOST: -multiwindow so very close to what's really needed... .

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Apr 29 15:50:00 GMT 2003

Oh yeah...

Early,

I forgot to tell you to copy xc/config/cf/xf86site.def to
xc/config/cf/host.def.  Then uncomment the line around 410 that reads:

#define BuildFonts NO

That will save you, potentially, hours of compile time.  The fonts don't
need to be rebuilt because you aren't working on them and you should
already have a copy of them installed.

Harold